- Evaluate business drivers and identify appropriate business use cases to implement tokenization
- Gap Analysis on compatibility of new products/channels
- Strategize on roadmap ahead and provide a SME-driven domain edge to thought process
- Review the use cases to identify gaps in implementation
- Enable architecting, design and development of tokenization for new products/channels from ground up
- End-to-End Token Life Cycle Management
- Design core Tokenization Components like Token Service Interface, Token Vaults, Token Generator
- Actuate Tokenization business cases like in App payments with Apple Pay
- Evaluate, Implement, Customize, and Integrate a 3rd party TSP solution with current system
- Build, Test, Implement and Migrate to the composite solution with apt scalability
- Provide Post-deployment support like Token service interfacing, support for issuers in implementing Tokenization and support
Improving a consumer's trust level through
Realizing significant advantages in IT efficiency, costs and flexibility
Tokenization involves substituting sensitive cardholder information with tokens that contain no cardholder or card data and are of no value to criminals. Tokenization improves the consumer’s level of trust and helps issuers avoid the expenses associated with notification, loss reimbursement, and legal action. Furthermore, by removing the need to store actual card details, tokenization can reduce the costs and hours associated with compliance requirements.
By eliminating the need to store sensitive information, a successful tokenization strategy could enable merchants to shift many business processes and IT systems to the cloud, realizing significant advantages in IT efficiency, costs and flexibility provided in that environment.