About RS Software:
We are an innovative and a well-established international technology company that has been serving, enabling and growing the capabilities of the global digital payments ecosystem for over 25 years. The Company operates in three continents, with its US headquarters in Silicon Valley, offices in United Kingdom, and corporate headquarters in Kolkata, India.
- RS provides an unique experience of engaging in some world class product development and prestigious large scale payment platforms that caters to billions of people
- We provide opportunity to learn and develop high throughput transaction processing systems
- RS Software is one of the few technology and payment solutions providers where talented individuals have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge, complex, and mission-critical IT projects. We offer ample career opportunities to hardworking and skilled employees.
- Our Talent Management Program is specifically designed to identify the interests of each employee and match them with suitable career paths within their desired domains, allowing them to make the best possible use of their skillsets in reaching their goals.
- We invest in the knowledge and skill development of our employees with RS School of Payments – the industry’s most comprehensive training platform. There are three main areas of focus that the Academy and School address: current technology skills, professional development and payments domain knowledge.
- Our customized training program, well-defined career mapping process and comprehensive appraisal system is designed to help every employee achieve their goals.
- To address the challenges of relocation, we offer employees coming from other regions reimbursement for expenses associated with their moves as well as complimentary interim facilities, such as guesthouse accommodations, to ease the transition. We also assist employees with finding suitable housing.
Roles & Responsibilities of a developer:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Support customer queries, escalations, to keep high customer satisfaction
- Produce standard technical documentations
Required Technology Stack:
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- Spring Framework
- Spring Security
- JDBC, Spring JDBC
- JPA using Hibernate
- Database (RDBMS)