Jan 01, 2019
Jan 31, 2019
The candidate should
• Be expertized in C, Objective-C and proficient in Swift.
• Have a deep understanding of OOPS, Data structure and OS memory concepts
• Be proficient with Java and another Object-oriented programming
• Be proficient with Cocoa touch and other Apple frameworks.
• Have experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Have experience with offline storage, threading, performance tuning, etc.
• Have experience of developing static and dynamic libraries for iOS
• Be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Have knowledge of UI/UX standards
• Have understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
• Have deep knowledge of low level C based libraries
• Be proficient with different networking protocols, security and cryptograph
• Be experienced with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments, wireshark, proxy tools, etc
• Be experienced with cloud messaging APIs and push notifications
• Have a knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Be proficient in understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
• Be familiar with CI/CD
• Have good understanding of Android and its architecture