More channels and more ways to pay
Issues Facing The Industry
Consumers' expectations around experience continue to rise.
Competitive pressures from non-traditional sources are growing.
The pace of innovation and adoption continues to accelerate.
Industry legacy systems are struggling to keep pace with change.
The Desire For More Convenience Is Driving Digital Payments Growth
Easier ways to purchase goods and services are converging with the consumer's love of digital devices to power the next generation of innovations in payments. As mobile point-of-sale and e-commerce options continue to proliferate, traditional payment players are integrating new capabilities to remain competitive.
How RS Software Helps Payment Organizations Respond To The Digital Revolution
Using subject matter expertise gained from working with a variety of mobile wallets and digital payments systems, we are helping clients integrate innovations into their traditional payment processing infrastructures.
RS Software offers clients proven experience in digital payments including:
- Evaluation of feasibility and architectural readiness.
- Creation of use cases and channel strategies.
- Definition and deployment of sandbox strategy.
- Development and deployment of APIs and SDKs.
- Management of business monitoring and SLAs.
- Utilization of key security and authorization tools.