Clearing & Settlement
Emerging markets, cross-border activity, regulatory changes and the growth in payment types have made clearing and settlement more complex. The global marketplace, where goods and services can be purchased anytime from anywhere, has made it mandatory that clearing and settlement operations continually address emerging areas where inefficiency and/or risk might be introduced into their systems.
For these reasons, rationalizing, integrating and consolidating the technology supporting these operations have gained much focus. New strategies are being developed to mitigate risks and contain or reduce costs in clearing and settlement operations. RS Software has helped clearing and settlement systems that handle billions of dollars in transactions annually achieve these goals.
We offer the following services for clearing and settlement operations:
- Development: Multi-platform, multi-language, multiple methodologies with specialization in high performance, continuously available systems.
- Maintenance: 100 percent service levels and near zero downtime compliance for real time, high speed, best of breed, transaction processing applications.
- Reengineering: Legacy application reengineering to improve performance, scalability and ease of maintenance.
- Testing: System, interoperability, smoke and other testing methodologies used to eliminate production failure in new code lines.
- Production Support: 24 x 7 follow-the-sun full production support with documented levels of 100 percent service level compliance year upon year.
- HelpDesk Support: Established track record for resolving complex technical issues and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction around the world.
- Implementation Support: Implementation support for highly complex, mission critical application changes.