By using this website, you agree to accept these terms and conditions. You are therefore requested to go through the same before accessing this website.
- This website is owned by RS Software, and may be used for information purposes only.
- All contents of this website, including presentations, white papers and case studies, as well as all visual elements of the website, are the exclusive property of RS Software. No content from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished or distributed in any form without prior written permission from RS Software.
- The website, and all its contents are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The information contained in the website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. RS Software disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- RS Software makes no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or that the website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis.
- RS Software may make modifications to the contents, design and layout of this website at any time without any prior notice. The terms & conditions for using this website may also be changed without notice.
- RS Software is not responsible for any damage to the user's computer system or loss of data that results from downloading any content from this website.